Wednesday, March 24, 2010

yesterday

I maybe had the worst cramps in my life. I am talking, could not breath, fell out of the tub, laying motion-less on the floor, cramps from hell.
So, what did I do? Called my mother. Cause she is 6 hours away and can help. She in turn called my sister, who called me. Meanwhile I am still writhing in pain on the floor. Sarah tells me to breath deep and relax, that's all I can do.
THAT'S ALL I CAN DO!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
shortly after all of this and FINALLY my 800 Ibp starts to dull the senses of the ovaries trying to rip themselves from my body, I called mom. (not my mother)
"mom?" (very shaky and broken voice)
"Molly!? WHAT'S wrong, what do you need? what can I do!?"

she went a bought me a heating pad! Bless her soul! and chased after an ice cream truck for me! Now that's is a best friend for ya! So, today, I am thankful for Best Friends!

Quote of the Day (is actually from last Saturday. I promised Matt I would put it up)
while at my brother-in-law's B-day BBQ, two of the 10 kids that were running all over the place, ran into each other.

MATT: uh oh. two kids bumped heads and there is blood.

a few seconds later

MATT: (pointing to one of the other fathers) HAHAHA!!!!! They're BOTH yours!