Saturday, March 6, 2010

today, I got shit done!

I woke up at 10 (I know!) and started cleaning the bathroom, and my room. There is not one scrap of garbage anywhere! Mind you my clothes are still everywhere, but trash gone! I then cleaned the bathroom and took a shower while scrubbing it to the death!

I then got ready, curled my hair, pined it up, MADE a bow to put in my hair, put on make-up, got dressed and peaced out.

Changed my oil, bought new work pants and went shopping for a new tooth brush, mouth rinse, vitamin E, body wash, and I threw a small Snickers egg for good measure. I was $1.18 short. I had another $20 in the car, but before I could run out to go grab it, the lady behind me gave the cashier$1.25. I love people like this! without even the slightest bit of hesitation, she just gave it to the cashier. As soon as I got out to my car, I grabbed $2 and stuffed it in her bag with a big hug and a thank you!

She is living proof that kindness is alive and well in America!

Quote of the Day:
LADY: Here you go, hunny.
ME: Uh . . . Thank you!
LADY: You are welcome sugar! God bless you.
ME: You too! Have a good day!