Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the other day. . .

I get fed up with people that don't do as I would have them do. and so this time instead of throwing my hands up, I opened my mouth and asked about it.

Bob and I have been having this weird, 4-5 month, flirting, thing. the first time we hung out with people, he nipped at my ear.
Let me just repeat that, HE NIPPED AT MY EAR! And then nothing for 5-ish months. hangout here, geo-caching there. NOTHING!

Then, on sunday, I grew a pair. We talked, and cuddled, and I pushed. BADDA-BING, BADDA-BOOM! I got my puuh of play time.

Quote of That Day.

ME: If I kissed you would you kiss me back?
BOB: Do you want me to kiss you?
ME: . . . That didn't answer my question . . . but yes. I'll put my face right in front of yours and we'll see who looses this battle.