Tuesday, April 27, 2010

today, I am going to just say it.

I am dating a man named Jeff. due to that fact that I think he may have googled my name, and maybe knows about my blog, I won't say too much.

three weeks in and it looks promising. no tattoos, no piercings, has a cool job, has never been married, IS NOT CURRENTLY MARRIED, is a huge movie buff, has great taste in food, puts WAY TOO much salt on his food, loves mayo, gets along great with his family, is very close to his family, has started growing scruff on his face because I like it, has put food that he knows I like in his fridge so I will eat it, watched Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure with me because Sarah said it was good and I wanted to see it, lets me cook for him and eats it even if it is not how he likes his eggs, has big soft lips, doesn't push for more than I give, and I have seen his house.

And he rubs my feet when they are cold, grabs the big blue blanket when I get cold, and sometimes he lets me pay.

As my mother so called him, this is Seal Beach, man-Jeff

Quote of the Day:
ME: un, due, tre, quattro, cinque, sei sette, otto, nove, deici.
FONZ: There you go! good job!
ME; that was Italian, not spanish.
FONZ: yeah, you could go to France!

Alfonzeo, is my manager at work.