Saturday, January 31, 2009

oh, ouch! I have some cramp-age going on

I really mean, "OH! SON OF A . . . ! WHO HAS SOME FRAK'N IBUPROFEN!?"

yes kids, today I was the evil, mean, moody co-worker who was suffering from PMS. or as I like to term it . . . Potential Murder Suspect.  Pain set in around 3:00 just as people decided "huh, late afternoon lunch? Yes, please!" Me + 8 tables at once + a big helping of pain x (multiply)(for you fools who didn't get it) slow speaking, drink needing, pizza eating, waiter wavers = molly having a semi-bad day.

"What makes a real bad day Molly?" you ask?

I will tell you! (and it is not work related)
spending the day getting ready for a date with a really cute guy, having him come out to meet your friends and go out dancing . . . you look G R E A T, and 20 minutes before he is going to pick you up, he all of a sudden thinks that this would be a great time to tell you about his wife and 3 kids. 

please note: this has not happened to me. I am just saying my day could have SO much worse. I think that would be a really bad day, Plus if you add the PMS, that married man would be a dead man.

Wow and now I am rambling. Frak 
(please also note I used my addiction to BSG and Private Pratice to cope with my bad day. Had Grey's been new I would have watched it to. and now I am to head home to watch The English Patient cause Net flicks saved my life!