Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am dating,

I mean that I went pass the two week mark and am now done; then I welcome the world of dating!

I met Bradley in early November, took him to a Christmas party, couldn't wait to see him after I came back from Christmas to give him his hand made hat, met his mother and brother, and made plans for New Years eve.

Then I woke up New Years eve day . . . and was done. Over it. I no longer wanted to see him. 

"But Molly, WHY?" you ask?

Well I talked it out with Julie and Randi, here is what we came up with. At first I realized I was a bit embarrassed by him and didn't want Julie to meet him, not that she would judge. but I would mind how he got along and I would be judging him. Not fair to the poor man. (yes man. 35 yrs. = man)
I also wasn't having a good time anymore, I was starting to feel a Lil' bit of pressure in the . . . uh . . . PHYSICAL department if you get the drift. Point in case; on one occasion after having a lunch date, Bradley dropped me back at my house and came in. Sitting on the couch was not enough for him! Oh no! After a rather small make-out, I HAD to start getting ready for work. At this point in the story I will not put what he did, because it was crude, vulgar, and was so . . . GOO!!!! that it need not be thought of again. Needless to say after that I was SUPER done! 

But his B-day was two days later, so I held out for just a bit longer. Which meant that I had to go to a bad old movie, and sit with him and his mother, and avoid his mouth for three more days.

BUT all is well now! I am DONE & FREE once more! Not that I am free of all boys. I had a date with gym boy, (was SO bad by the way and am done with that one too!) (note to men: NEVER CALL A GIRL NERDY FOR READING AT THE GYM, AND TELL HER THAT SHE HAS THICK THIGHS!!!! YOU WILL NOT GET HER TO DINNER! COFFEE SHOP IS ALL YOU GET!)
And I still have small, slight, quiet crushes here and there and, yes back home in the great state of Utah. Will try to do better of keeping you posted.