Thursday, January 29, 2009

OH! No, yea, cool that you are sort of dating!

I mean GOO! No NO NOOOO! not cool at all! I realize that you live far away and you would much rather have a finished master piece than a work in progress, in fact you should.  But GOO for me! I don't get to call dibbs like you are the top bunk at summer camp. 


I really have no right to be even slightly upset that utah boy is dating a good LDS girl who is planning on going on her mission soon. I hold no bars for no one but myself for being envious that she has seen him more than I have.  and incase you were wondering: 2! 2 times I have seen him! I am crazy, right? crazy for thinking that after seeing someone twice that there is anything there at all, right?

Hi my name is Molly and I am crazy because I am jealous of I girl I have never met because she is dating a boy I've met twice. nice to meet you!

GOO!